jueves, 10 de febrero de 2011

FORMAS DE CONTAGIO

The malaria affects more persons who are more capable to the mosquito bites or who live in zones of high risk. Some persons are more prone to this disease due to their location or attractive smell for the mosquitos that transmit the disease.
According to David Smith of the US National Institutes of Health in Bethesda (Maryland) only 20 % of the population of certain areas of the sub-Saharan Africa registers 80 % of the infections of malaria. The identification of these persons of high risk might give the keys in order that the sanitary authorities contain the spread of the disease of the most efficient way.
Some obvious factors as living in poor houses without mosquito nets or to live in swampy areas facilitate the contagion, but the smell and the chemists that the people detach with the sweat or the breath are also a very important factor, because it attracts in major or minor measure to the mosquitos that spread the disease.
This happens even in the first world, where there are persons that the mosquitos find tastier than different, but in the third world the consequences of the bite can be very serious.

The malaria infects 300 million persons in the world every year, most in Sub-Saharan áfrica, and at the moment there is no a vaccine 100 % effective.


La malaria se contagia a través de la picadura de un mosquito Anofeles infectado. 
Con ciertas especies de malaria, se pueden producir formas latentes que pueden provocar recaídas de la malaria meses o años más tarde. La malaria también puede transmitirse a través de transfusiones de sangre de personas infectadas o por utilizar agujas o jeringas contaminadas. La única forma posible de contagio directo entre humanos es que una mujer embarazada lo transmita por vía trasplacentaria al feto.
La malaria no se transmite de persona a persona. No se puede adquirir la malaria por tener contacto casual con personas infectadas. El pensamiento erróneo acerca de esto, da lugar a constante discriminación social.







Reference: Smith D. L., Dushoff J., Snow R. W.& Hay I.. Nature, 438. 492 – 495 (2005).







http://www.anlis.gov.ar/inst/consulta/infecciosas/malaria/malaria.htm#es%20trasmitida

4 comentarios:

  1. Good day viewers, i was diagnosed of herpes virus in 2017, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Aliaro, who prepare herbal remedy to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he sent me his medication via courier service, when i received the herbal remedy he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. Via Email : draliarohomeofgrace@gmail.com or Whats App him: +2347038729039.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm so excited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of  Dr. Anuge who got me cured from herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) with his herbs, I never thought that I would live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for a way to get rid of this disease, the hospital has been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this fateful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how @Dr_anuge7 helped someone in curing his herpes disease using his healing Herbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, after I received his herbs and I took it as instructed. I was cured permanently from herpes. My herpes disease was gone. so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God used a man to heal me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, people suffering from herpes, brain tumor, kidney disease, pcos, AIDS, ALS, copd, asthma, arthritis, herpes, Cancer, Hpv, any kind of disease, you can reach him now via Gmail address: dranuge@gmail.com or whatsapp   +2348164866838

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Always, anywhere and anytime,I feel very comfortable now all to the work of Dr Ebacol,the Herbalist who prepare for me the remedies to my health challenges.i could feel more comfortable when he explained to me how dangerous it's caring Herpes with me getting affected easily with Other sexually transmitted infections. Genital sores increases my risk of transmitting or contracting other sexually transmitted infections, including AIDS.
    Newborn infection. ...nd a lover who ran into it and had a shock on me after the checkup and develop stroke.
    This has been my earnest prayers for the physician therapist to come in with positive solutions to remedies Herpes and most
    Bladder problems. ...
    Meningitis. ...
    Rectal inflammation (proctitis).
    I was so scared when he says that because I fou viral infections. I'm now free and I thank God for leading me to see others getting cured with Herbs. I decided to try and found out that the best way I would have done was to get rid of it and give my testimony. Glory to God I became free after I received his medicine from the DHL and applied as instructed. Till date I had no SYMPTOMS nor virus to detect of me, I called him and thankful for what he did,and ask if he could cure my stroke boyfriend,he said yes and did the same preparation to my boyfriend for his stroke and Recovered from it. Nothing is impossible with Herbs IN CURES, you're the next if you will be willing to apply his medicine and instructions on how to manage.
    Sickness has no right to dwell on us,you can reach him at his email address
    For your immediate response to health

       drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  
    Cell number (WhatsApp/calls)
        +2348159042641    

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My name is Clifford John from USA taxes, I want to share a testimony of how Dr_Ogodo1 herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i can't even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr_Ogodo1 herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed.
    * He can also bring back your Ex
    *Love spell
    * Herpes virus diseases
    *Diabetes
    *Aid virus
    *STD/HSV
    *Cancer/typhoid E.t.c you contact him through the mail. Ogodoherbalhomesolution@gmail.com
    You can also WhatsApp him on +2349044680467

    ResponderEliminar